Assistant Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance
- Human Resources – The Human Resources Department handles employment, benefits, payroll and training for faculty, staff, and student workers. The University of Mississippi is proud to continually be on the Honor Roll of Best Colleges to Work For and provides information about job opportunities and access to applications online at jobs.olemiss.edu.
- Contractual Services – The revenue generating Contractual Services area provides services including the ID Center, vending, Ole Miss Dining, Barnes & Noble Bookstore, licensing, and laundry services.
- Parking & Transportation – The Parking and Transportation Department issues parking permits, manages bus schedules, and operates the bike shop on campus.
The Budget Office provides important financial services to faculty, staff, and governmental agencies. The department assists departments with the budget process, processes personnel, and budget revision E-forms. In addition the department coordinates the operating budget preparation as well as the legislative budget request preparation and submission.
The Controller’s Office is responsible for annual financial statements and financial support services for students, faculty, and staff.
- Accounting – The Accounting Department the annual financial statements. It also prepares various internal reports and trains employees in other departments in their use. In addition, this department assists faculty and staff in the financial aspect of grant management.
- Bursar’s Office – The Bursar’s Office handles tuition and financial aid deposits and refunds. In addition they collect accounts receivable for the University.
- Procurement Services – The Procurement Services handles purchasing and receiving, accounts payable and travel for the University.
Emergency Management Services
Emergency Management Services help the University prepare for, respond to, recover from and reduce the effects of disasters. This is accomplished through preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation efforts aimed towards building a disaster resilient University.
- Facilities Planning – The Facilities Planning Department coordinates the planning, designing, and construction of University facilities in accordance with the Master Plan. The department is committed to designing efficient and environmentally sensitive buildings.
- Office of Sustainability – The Office of Sustainability provides support for conservation, minimization, and recycling efforts on campus.
The University of Mississippi is one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation. The award winning Landscape Services department ensures that the natural splendor of the campus is well maintained, environmentally sensitive, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Airport – The University-Oxford Airport is conveniently located just minutes from campus and historic Oxford Square.
- Golf Course – The nearby Ole Miss Golf Course challenges the skilled as well as the less skilled.
- Facilities Services – Facilities Services provides services including daily cleaning, campus event setups, vehicle fuel and maintenance services, and departmental moves. This division coordinates work requests for a multitude of utility, trade and maintenance services.
- Facilities Operations – Facilities Operations manages, maintains, and repairs the University’s facilities and infrastructure.
- Health and Safety – The Health and Safety Department provides support services for maintenance and laboratory users of hazardous materials, including safety training, protocol reviews, hazardous-materials disposal and emergency response services, and coordinates efforts with State and Federal environmental agencies.